Issues with MS Outlook are a significant issue if you find yourself running in a company. One commonplace Outlook factor is:
“Microsoft Outlook has stopped running”
It turns out that you’ve come throughout essentially the most hectic interruption with the prevalence of above message. The downside usually happens with MS Outlook 2010. Moreover, it does no longer unravel even after repairing or reinstalling all of the MS Office suite. Below is the answer on your downside, let’s continue:
- Open MS Outlook 2010.
- Go to the ‘File’ menu and click on ‘Account Settings’.
- An ‘Account Settings’ window can be displayed with default Electronic mail tab opened. You can pass to other tabs to peer the precise settings to your account. If more than one accounts are configured, you wish to have to choose the account for which you need to view the settings. However, the twist starts while you get the similar error message after appearing the above steps. The factor could also be brought about because of the add-ins. Therefore, to ensure, you wish to have to start out Outlook 2010 in protected mode. Doing so will disable the add-ins and if after protected mode, Outlook works tremendous, the problem is rattling neatly because of the put in add-ins.
You can get started MS Outlook in protected mode via keeping the ‘Ctrl’ key and beginning the applying.
But, if the mistake recurs, you wish to have to create a brand new profile, after which import the knowledge of outdated profile to the brand new one. After growing the profile, take a look at whether or not the issue is happening. If no longer, the problem used to be along with your outdated Outlook profile.
Create a brand new profile as follows:
- On your Windows pc, click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click ‘Classic View’ hyperlink. If you might be appearing the duty on Windows 7, exchange ‘View By drop all the way down to Large Icons’.
- Double-click ‘Mail’.
- In the displayed window, click on ‘Show Profiles’.
- Click ‘Add’. Type a reputation to your new profile.
- Click ‘OK’
- In the displayed e-mail wizard, give you the required knowledge.
- After the wizard finishes, make a choice the brand new profile below ‘Always use this profile’.
- Click ‘OK’ to save lots of the adjustments.
You can carry out the import procedure via appearing the given steps:
- Start Outlook 2010 with new profile.
- In the menu, click on ‘File’ → ‘Open’ → ‘Import’.
- Select ‘Import from any other document or program’, after which click on ‘Next’.
- Select Personal Folder File (.PST), click on ‘Next’. Here, private folder document is composed of the knowledge of your outdated Outlook profile.
- Locate the PST document of your outdated profile via clicking on ‘Browse’.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Select the folder named ‘Select folder to import from’ from the given record and if ‘Include subfolders’ checkbox isn’t decided on, do it.
- Click the choice ‘Import pieces into the similar folder in’ and click on on ‘Finish’.
- On of entirety of the method, the knowledge of the outdated Outlook profile can be imported to the brand new profile.
You at the moment are loose from the problem you could have been going through. However, you wish to have to be very attentive whilst appearing the Outlook restoration steps as a result of one mistake will additional get you caught with different problems.